The Level 3 Award in Education and Training Qualification will enable you to gain the knowledge and confidence required to teach in further education, adult and community learning, work-based learning or other parts of the learning and skills sector. This course is suitable for someone who wants to work as a teacher/trainer/tutor in further education.
This course covers the knowledge and skills required by teachers/trainers in the further education and training skills sector:
- The roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Inclusive teaching and learning approaches
- Assessment of learners
- Facilitating learning and development for individuals
- Facilitating learning and development in groups
- Understanding principles and practices of assessment
On successfully completion of the Level 3 Award in Education and Training Qualification, you will have a fundamental understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a teacher/trainer in relation to legislation, equality, diversity, inclusivity and meeting the needs of learners.