2 Day Make Up Course
Why choose to do a make up course?
The make up industry has been a career many women dream of. It requires technical ability in your skill set and the capability to interpret the make-up requirements of your clients from a creative perspective. Make up is needed for Television, Theatre, Film and Photography, where you receive briefs consisting of touch ups to elements of highly complex special effects.
Make up courses for everyone
You will be hard pressed to find any woman who doesn’t love make up, and to become a professional make up artist is the dream of thousands of young people of both sexes. We at Chic Beauty Academy offer the best courses in applying make up you will find and with two separate courses to choose from there will be one to suit your needs.
We at Chic Beauty Academy offer accredited make up courses and all our students are trained and educated by specialists in the industry. This effectively means you are being trained by the best in the business and what they don’t know isn’t worth knowing. Having these accreditations are you first step to making it in the competitive world of the make up artist.
- Skin Types & conditions
- Understanding of Make up properties
- Knowing skin properties and foundations & skin types
- Make up re-touching, airbrushing for light effects
- Correct brush application
- Basic Make Up principles
- The basic make up techniques which are essential for you to progress in the industry.
- The differences in applying day and evening make up
- How to create those sultry smoky eyes