Single Lash Extensions
Learn to Apply Eyelash Extensions: Get Certified in a Day with Our Bestselling Course!
Enrol on one of our popular Eyelash Extension courses at any of our UK centres today for just £250! No prior experienced required. This course covers all the fundamental aspects of eyelash extension treatment, including:
- Eyebrow extension products and their benefits.
- Client consultations.
- Safety, hygiene and preparation.
Please Note: In order to receive our Eyelash Extension certification, you must successfully complete five case studies.
Boost Your Beauty Repertoire with Our 1-Day Single Eyelash Extension Course!
Eyelash extensions are among the most widely-requested beauty treatments. The treatment involves attaching hand-gluing semi-permanent lashes on top of the client’s natural eyelashes. When carried out to a professional standard, eyelash extensions can provide stunning, natural-looking results.
Completing an Eyelash Extension Course with Chic Beauty Academy can provide you with the skills, knowledge and confidence to create beautiful lashes that your clients will love!
Here at Chic Beauty Academy, we offer 1-day intensive Eyelash Extension courses for just £250 at our training centres across the UK. Our bestselling Eyelash Extension course requires no prior experience and covers all the fundamentals for providing extension treatment.
How are Eyelash Extensions Applied?
In our Single Eyelash Extension course, you will learn how to give definition to the eyes using mink eyelash extensions. To apply the extension, the client’s natural individual lash is isolated before the extension is applied. Eyelash extensions give emphasis to the eyes making them appear larger and the lashes longer and lifted. Semi-permanent eyelashes last as long as the life cycle of the natural lash.
In other words, the lash extension will fall off when the natural lash sheds, should the application be done correctly.
Our Eyelash Extension courses are available across the UK including Middlesbrough, Newcastle, Bradford, Manchester, Birmingham, Luton and Belfast. Click here to view ALL locations. To arrange your place on a forthcoming Eyelash Extension Course in your area, simply fill out our Online Booking Form.
Why choose our Eyelash Extension course?
Eyelash extensions are one of the fastest growing treatments in the beauty industry. Clients are always looking to save time on their makeup application as well as money and the main solution for this is eyelash extensions.
Eyelash extensions promote a more natural and youthful look over heavier alternatives such as strip lashes. Celebrities are now talking of their love for eyelash extensions and are bringing out their own ranges of them. So why not join the celebs in the fast lane and book on to one of our eyelash extension courses?
If you want to offer eyelash extensions to your clients, we would highly recommend completing an eyelash extension course to ensure you are able to carry out the treatment safely and to a high standard. What’s more, many public liability insurers require proof that you hold relevant qualifications for the treatments you provide.
Fit Your Learning Around your Work with Our Flexible Courses!
Chic Beauty Academy offers flexibility with a range of tutors in various locations, allowing you to run your business whilst also training. We hold our eyelash extension courses in various locations across the UK. So, you can choose the date and location that best fits with your schedule.
What Will I Learn on the Eyelash Extension Course at Chic Beauty Academy?
If you enrol on an Eyelash Extension Course with Chic Beauty Academy, you will learn:
- The key features and benefits of eyelash extensions.
- The contra-indications and contra-actions of the treatment.
- How to explain the products and deliver a eyelash extension consultation with a client.
- How to perform a patch test (to assess a client's suitability for treatment.
- How to prepare and plan for the treatment.
- The correct methods for application, removal and maintenance of eyelash extensions.
- Good hygiene practice
- Aftercare advice
- How Health and Safety Law, the Professionalism and Code of Ethics and the Data Protection Act relate to Eyelash Extension treatment.
- Professionalism and Code of Ethics
- Hygiene and Sterilisation Methods
Enrol Today and Collect Your Free Eyelash Extension Starter Kit!
Everyone who enrols on one of our Eyelash Extension courses will receive a complimentary eyelash extension starter kit. These contain everything you'll need to hone your eyelash craft and come packaged in a stylish kit bag! Each kit includes the following:
- 1x Couture PRO Glue (may be swapped with U+ Glue depending on stock)
- 1x COUTURE 10ML LIQUID GLUE Remover X 1
- COUTURE Eyelashes 0.20 8mm/10mm/12mm/14mm Faux mink
- (CHOOSE CURLS AT TOP)
- 1x Air Puffer x 1
- 1x Jade Stone x 1
- 1x MICROPORE Surgical Tape 1/2"
- 1 Pair of Lint-Free Eye Patches
- 1x Magic Pack glue preserver pack
- 1x Eyelash / eyebrow Comb
- 5x Mascara wand
- 1x VETUS STRAIGHT ESD-12 tweezers
- 1x VETUS CURVED ESD-15 tweezers